We are happy to announce that we are expanding our coaching team!
We are looking for the right people to join our team and be a “Coach for Life.” What is a Coach for Life?
- A Coach for Life takes personal responsibility for the Health, Wellness, and Fitness of members of the community.
- A Coach for Life looks out for the well being of community members and helps guide them to their goals.
- A Coach for Life takes brand new members through Fundamentals, Group Classes and Personal Training.
- Lead and coach dynamic group fitness classes.
- Lead new members through Fundamentals.
- Provide personal training to new and existing members.
- Help to develop and implement training programs.
- Develop and maintain relationships with current and prospective members.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- 2+ years of fitness experience
- 1+ years of coaching experience
- 1+ years of personal training experience
- Certification(s): NSCA, NASM, ASCM, CSCS, CFL1, or similar
- A positive attitude and a passion to help make people better
- Community focused; always smiling, interactive, and willing to help
- Dedicated to providing excellent service
- “Learners mentality” in regards to coaching
- Proactive team player who takes initiative
- Earn a professional wage while working in the industry you love!
- Compensation for professional development and continuing education.
- Competitive commission split for personal training.
Please send resumes to [email protected] and tell us about yourself and your passion for fitness.